This week I am feeling pink. This color has been huge this summer and is great for the Fall. It is such a pretty feminine color that pairs well with so many colors. Here is a weekly roundup of 5 favorite finds of the week.
- Lace Dress : I found this lace dress at h&m and it is beautiful in person. It is amazing quality and such a pretty light pink color. I can definitely see myself layering this dress with a fun leather jacket in the fall. If you follow me on instagram, I am actually wearing it for today’s look!
2. Leather Sandal : This is my first day of school shoe and I am obsessed with it. The leather is so soft and the shoe is extremely comfortable. I waited so long to purchase these and I am so glad I pulled the trigger. They are my new love.
3. Ruffle Maxi Dress : I am having a pink moment but this dress is so pretty. It would look awesome with over the knee tan boots and a floppy hat.
4. Scalloped Dress : Another dress that would be great to transition into Fall with. The scallop detail is gorgeous. I also can’t even get enough of the bell sleeves.
5. Sueded Mary Janes– I have been searching for a cute pair of Mary Janes. This sueded pair would be perfect for back to school or work when you need a break from heels or boots. They are also under $30 and currently 40% off! They also come in black!