Thanksgiving is coming and that means the official start of the holiday’s. Whether you are hosting Thanksgiving or another holiday this winter, a thoughtful gift is the best way to thank someone for their hospitality. My favorite gifts (along side a nice bottle of vino) include personalized items for the home. Below are just a few items that would be the perfect way to say thanks to your friends or family this Thanksgiving.
- Buzzed Drinking Glasses ($36) : One of my best friends gave me these as a housewarming gift last year. We drink out of them all the time whether it is alcoholic or not. I love the cheeky saying.
- Herb Garden 2017 Calendar ($18) : This is the perfect calendar to stay organized but also doubles as pretty artwork for a kitchen. I am also in love with everything Rifle Paper.
- The Magnolia Story ($26.99) : If there was one show I could not get enough of on HGTV it was Fixer Upper. I think I am like every other woman in that I would like to be Joanna and have all her interior design knowledge.
- Threshold Marbled White/Blue Vase ($16.99) : I bought a vase almost identical to this last year at my friend’s store in Raleigh. It currently has a home in my classroom but I would use this year-round in my home filled with fresh flowers.
- Personalized Lucite Tray ($48.00) : Ever since living in the south, I love everything monogrammed. I can also never have enough trays and this one is so chic.
- Nest Holiday Classic Candle ($38.00) : You know that one candle that reminds you of the holiday’s? This is it. I buy this candle every year and always come back for more.
- Cravings by Chrissy Teigen ($29.99) : I have heard such good things about her book and her recipes sound amazing. I also adore her down to earth charm in general. Oh and P.S.A. if you have never watched Lip-Sync Battle you are missing out.
- Champagne Bears Gummies ($20.00) : If you are bringing a bottle of bubbly to dinner these are the perfect addition. Plus, I think they would be delicious on their own.
- Hotsy Totsy Holidays Cocktail Napkins ($8.00) : Every holiday needs festive napkins for drinks and appetizers. These are simple and perfect.