Thinking about a trip to Scottsdale, Arizona but need a travel guide? YES, GO VISIT! I GOT YOU! I recently had spring break and planned a trip with my friend Angelle, @dashingdarlin and photographer Jenm @jenmenardphoto. We could not get over from the minute we arrived the gorgeous weather, the adorable neighborhoods, and last but not least the amazing cactus all around us. It was truly sunny everyday and everyone could not have been nicer. We had a lot of recommendations before our trip and ventured to a lot of locations so I wanted to recap everything we did for you! I really can’t wait to go back and visit Arizona. You will LOVE it.
Places to Stay:
Airstream: We found the cutest airstream on airbnb that was perfect for our boho souls. Would highly recommend for 2 people at the most as there is only one bed and the couch is not really easily a bed. The way they remodeled this is insane and it has the cutest backyard surrounding it. Loved the street and neighborhood as well. Would definitely stay again!
House Rental: I also loved this home nearby if you prefer more of a home feel. I am obsessed with how they decorated it as well and it’s right next to the airstream.
Hotel: We ended our stay with the hotel Moxy at Tempe. If you want to be in the ASU area this is a great hotel and they could not have been more accomodating! The Moxy is also the boutique hotel of the Marriott in case you have points with them!
Other hotels that I would look into because they are gorgeous:
The Scott Resort- We had lunch, did some shooting here, and laid around the pool. Could not get over the decor and in fact plan to make my new home look like this.
- Sumo Maya (Must–sushi asian)
- Diego pops (yes)– wall and brussels sprout nachos/ margs
- Blanco (@blancotacostequila)-mexican
- Farm and Craft (@ilovefarmandcraft)–brunch
- Flower Child (@eatflowerchild) –healthy, fresh fare..amazing
- Sauce – Pizza and wine
- Barrio Queen
- The Montauk
- Culinary Dropout
Places to Shoot/ Instagrammable Spots:
- Saguaro Hotel
- Old Town Scottsdale– Hotel Adeline’s WTF sign (Wheres the fun)
- Pool– Mountain Valley Shadows–oversees mountain
- Mural at Hotel Valley Ho–Always Sunny in Scottsdale
- Desert Botanical Gardens
- Pink Wall at Sugar Bowl Ice Cream PArlor
- Diego Pops
- Ruze Cake House
- Tom Thumb Trail
- Camelback Mountain
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- “Its that Hot” Sunset Mural– outside of Geisha a Go Go
- Vida Moulin- Cutest boho boutique to shop at. They also have the cutest mirror to take an #ootd while shopping.